Follow the steps below to set up your Outlook Express client to work with your ConnectGRADD email account:
1. Enable POP in the Settings menu within your ConnectGRADD webmail interface. Don't forget to click the Save Changes button when you're done.
2. Open Outlook Express.
3. Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts...
4. Click Add, and then click Mail...
5. Enter your name in the "Display name:" field, and click Next.
6. Enter your full ConnectGRADD email address (email@example.com) in the "Email address:" field, and click Next.
7. For My incoming mail server is a ______ server, please select "POP" in the drop-down menu.
8. Enter 'pop.gmail.com' in the "Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server:" field. Enter 'smtp.gmail.com' in the "Outgoing mail (SMTP) server:" field.
9. Click Next.
10. Enter your ConnectGRADD username (including '@connectgradd.net') in the "Account name:" field. Enter your ConnectGRADD password in the "Password:" field, and click Next.
11. Click Finish.
12. Highlight 'pop.gmail.com' under Accounts, and click Properties.
13. Click the Advanced tab.
14. Under Outgoing Mail (SMTP), check the box next to "This server requires a secure connection (SSL)".
15. Enter '465' in the "Outgoing mail (SMTP):" field.
16. Under Incoming mail (POP), check the box next to "This server requires a secure connection (SSL)". The port will change to '995'.
17. Click the Servers tab, and check the box next to "My server requires authentication".
18. Click OK.
Congratulations! You're done configuring your client to send and retrieve ConnectGRADD email messages using POP.